Sunshine Love – New Version 0.0.8 [Mr Dots Games]

You play as the main character who finds himself having to travel from his home to Sunshine Bay near the start of the game. He goes there to help his sister run a Bed and Breakfast Hotel, which is located in Sunshine Bay. Your objective is to help her create more business for her flailing hotel before it goes into receivership. You will stay there during the usually busy Summer period, or three months if things go well. You will also be given the task of helping her to recruit other people (or characters) in the town for specific positions at the hotel (e.g a cook, a maid, a receptionist, plus other jobs!). As the game progresses, you will get to know some or all of these characters a lot better, and you will have the option to choose to see them as a work colleague, friend or maybe even something more!​

Date: 23.10.2021
Version: 0.0.8

Gallery/Walkthrough Code:
opening for gallery
rebound for walkthrough

Peeping Tom Guide:
Doughnut Walkthrough:

Version 0.0.8:
1 x Jazmin
1 x Svetlana
1 x Trisha
2 x Kristina
4 x Childhood Friend
– Ashley handjob (3x speeds)
– Ashley blowjob (2x angles)
– Ashley doggystyle sex (3x speeds)
– Jazmin handjob (3x speeds)
– Jazmin blowjob (3x speeds)
– Jazmin titjob (3x speeds)
– Shortcake ball tickle
– Shortcake handjob (3x speeds)
– Shortcake blowjob (3x speeds)
– Childhood friend blowjob in the bedroom (3x speeds)
– Childhood friend titjob in the bedroom (3x speeds)
– Ivy missionary sex in the hotel room (3x speeds)
– Ivy reverse cowgirl sex in the hotel room (3x speeds)
– Ivy from behind sex in the hotel room (3x speeds)
– Lily missionary sex in the hotel room (3x speeds)
– Lily reverse cowgirl sex in the hotel room (3x speeds)
– Lily from behind sex in the hotel room (3x speeds)
– Childhood friend missionary sex by the beach (3x speeds)
– Childhood friend side-facing sex by the beach (3x speeds)
– Childhood friend doggystyle sex by the beach (3x speeds)
– Childhood friend cowgirl sex by the beach (3x speeds)

Download for Windows Download from Mega Download from Anonfile Download from Aupfile
Download for MAC Download from Mega Download from Anonfile Download from Aupfile
Download for Android Download from Mega Download from Anonfile Download from Aupfile
Walkthrough Download
Compressed Download
Extra Content Download from Mega Download from Google Drive

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , File size: 3100 mb Creators: https://www.patreon.com/mrdotsgames

8 responses to “Sunshine Love – New Version 0.0.8 [Mr Dots Games]”

1. ver 95 says:

Hi Admin this game have a problem with renpy, when a save the game last month now no working can you help me please thank you.

• miladmin says:

Hello, sadly ren’py games usually have problems with save function, so you probably need to play game from the beginning.

2. Jovan says:

Can’t install the game.. it’s always says “app not installed” on android.. need more update

• miladmin says:

Hello, this is post from creator’s Patreon:
      MrDots wrote:
      So Renpy usually releases a new version every few months. Right now Renpy’s latest version is 7.4.
      Normally Renpy gives you the choice to make the game for: PC (Linux and Windows), mac, and Android. Before 7.4 came out, I used Renpy 7.3 to create our games, including the Android version. Renpy 7.3 works with older phones and that’s what I mean by an “alternative version”.
      When 7.4 was released, I used to compile the game using 7.4 (PC, Mac and Android) and then I opened 7.3 and created another Android version (the alternative Android version) because fans were complaining that the 7.4 Android didn’t work on their phones.
      But then Renpy screwed up somehow and made the Android option for Renpy 7.3 and older version obsolete. So I couldn’t compile an Android version using Renpy 7.3. So when I open 7.3 to create the Android version, it always gives me an error.
      I’m using 7.4 and everything works fine. 7.4 can create an Android version of the game, but 7.4 is not compatible with older phones.
      So I don’t have anything to offer fans with older phones anymore unfortunately.
      That’s why there’s still a link to an Android version.

NOTE: That post on Patreon/SS about the Android alternate version has been taken down to avoid anymore confusion and will be re-written.
      In a nutshell, if you have an older Android phone (more than 2 years old), it’s safe to presume that the download link may not work for you.
      Our apologies for this, we’ll see if we can find a way around this when we do our revision of SL in December.

3. Vale says:

I cant install the new version any solution for this?

• miladmin says:

Hello, do you mean Android version?
      If yes, please read post from the creator:
      MrDots wrote:
      So I don’t have anything to offer fans with older phones anymore unfortunately.
      That’s why there’s still a link to an Android version.

• Pyro says:

Hi…
        I have galaxy s21..its not.old android version

Still not working
        Need to wait for new update or any solution?

• miladmin says:

Hello, I am not sure about this issue but many gamers have the same problem and it seems that it will be fixed in December with new version (Creator’s words). If there will be some solution before that I will share as soon as possible. 🙂