The Genesis Order – New Version 0.9013 [NLT Media]

Info: The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Date: 15.01.2022
Version: 0.9013

Download for Windows Download from Mega Download from Anonfile Download from Aupfile

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , File size: 1290 mb Creators: https://www.patreon.com/nlt/overview

12 responses to “The Genesis Order – New Version 0.9013 [NLT Media]”

1. Dani says:

Hi why after i push button ‘new game’ the game is blank

2. Dani says:

hi my game is so blank, is the link problematic or my mobile phone?

• miladmin says:

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Here is new info for android: Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

3. Akson says:

Hi, why cant play, just hear a music only

4. Johnson says:

Hello, can somebody help me why i cant play thi game in my mobile phone? Please help me 🙁

• miladmin says:

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I am working on 2 sites, and don’t have much time to answer on comments. 🙂
      What kind of problem do you have in game? Here is some info from the developer for Android: Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

5. Huu Hai says:

Hey can somebody tell me how to apply the patch ?

6. Raj Singh says:

Hi,Will u plz again upload (The Genesis Order 0.7011) cos when i am extract after download it from Mega.My Anti-Virus is showing 4 files crupting with Heavy VIRUS. and in situation those files is automaticly moving clering or moving in chest. So plz correct it and some others Game also 1st must ,Check Properly and then upload here for us..its same problem is available in others some Games also.. I Hope u should fix it. i was waiting next verson of Genesis Order, But Sadly now how can i Play it.. 🙁

7. I want to play this game please uploade for Android