Paradise Lust – New Version 0.15.0c [Flexible Media]

Info: Paradise Lust is a visual novel and erotic dating sim, interspersed with simple subgames.
The game follows the story of the wreck of the Moby Dick; a pleasure yacht chartered by the Miss World Media pageant for a luxury promo cruise in the South Pacific. You play the role of the bartender of the vessel, washed up on the shore of idyllic Tuvatuva Island along with a cast of beautiful beauty pageant contestants and their friends. There you will sort out how to survive and thrive on the island while searching for other survivors, including your brother, who was captain of the vessel.​

Date: 01.05.2022
Version: 0.15.0c

Windows: Just download and click Paradise Lust.exe
OSX/Linux: Download. Then chmod +x Paradise Lust.app/Contents/MacOS/* (to give it execution privileges)

0.15.0e
- Tweaked fish behavior in fishing minigame
0.15.0d
- Fixed fishing minigame
0.15.0c
– Clamp aspect ratio to 16:9
– Updated some selfie hints
0.15.0b
– Fixed more missing Woodle selfies
0.15.0a
– Fixed typo in Chatty message
– Fixed missing selfie in Cath’s Woodle Chatty message
– Fixed issue where the last played fullscreen animation shows up for a split second
– Added bgm for Fridge minigame
0.15.0
– Steam public release April

Download for Windows Download from Mega Download from Racaty Download from Aupfile Download from Uploadhaven
Download for MAC Download from Mega Download from Racaty Download from Aupfile Download from Uploadhaven
Download for Android Download from Mega Download from Racaty Download from Aupfile Download from Uploadhaven

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , File size: 1240 mb Creators: https://www.patreon.com/flexiblemedia

10 responses to “Paradise Lust – New Version 0.15.0c [Flexible Media]”

1. Khalid says:

I want to download the game.

2. MeHasSpongyBrain says:

Poor Gabby. If Cath can hear the protagonist masturbate then how much does she hear? lol

I think you should switch the rooms of Gabby and Cath since the story seems to be based on Cath living one wall apart from the protagonist. good art though;)

3. Black Mamba says:

How to install the game on Android? I already unzip the file but cannot install the game. There’s no APK in the file. Please help

• miladmin says:

Hello, Android version for this game is original from creator’s site but unlike PC and MAC, it isn’t tested so I am not sure how to help. I can give you creator’s discord so you can ask there: https://discord.gg/vht6e9b
      Here is also creator’s site: http://flexiblemedia.net/
      Also I have only this information for all Android games:
      Android Installation: If you download the .apk, please make sure that the filename hasn’t changed after the download, some phones change the extension to .zip for security. If that’s the case change it back to .apk and install. If this doesn’t work, try using a different file manager to open the file.
      Android will probably crash on lower-end phones
      Let me know if you managed to fix this problem. 🙂

4. Moc says:

Why this game not work in my device, please tell me, if you fix this problem.

5. JR says:

Hey why this game does not work on my Android?

6. JR says:

Always gets me out of the game

7. JR says: