The Genesis Order – New Version 0.51113 [NLT Media]

Info: The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Date: 15.11.2022
Version: 0.51113

Download for Windows Download from Mega Download from Racaty Download from Anonfile Download from Aupfile Download from Uploadhaven
Download for MAC Download from Mega Download from Racaty Download from Anonfile Download from Aupfile Download from Uploadhaven
Download for Android Download from Mega Download from Racaty Download from Aupfile Download from Uploadhaven
Compressed Download

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , File size: 4950 mb Creators: https://www.patreon.com/nlt/overview

37 responses to “The Genesis Order – New Version 0.51113 [NLT Media]”

1. Dani says:

Hi why after i push button ‘new game’ the game is blank

2. Dani says:

hi my game is so blank, is the link problematic or my mobile phone?

3. Akson says:

Hi, why cant play, just hear a music only

4. Johnson says:

Hello, can somebody help me why i cant play thi game in my mobile phone? Please help me 🙁

• miladmin says:

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I am working on 2 sites, and don’t have much time to answer on comments. 🙂
      What kind of problem do you have in game? Here is some info from the developer for Android: Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

5. Huu Hai says:

Hey can somebody tell me how to apply the patch ?

6. Raj Singh says:

Hi,Will u plz again upload (The Genesis Order 0.7011) cos when i am extract after download it from Mega.My Anti-Virus is showing 4 files crupting with Heavy VIRUS. and in situation those files is automaticly moving clering or moving in chest. So plz correct it and some others Game also 1st must ,Check Properly and then upload here for us..its same problem is available in others some Games also.. I Hope u should fix it. i was waiting next verson of Genesis Order, But Sadly now how can i Play it.. 🙁

7. I want to play this game please uploade for Android

8. T shark says:

Is there any sex scenes?

9. Angelo says:

Best Game Best Graphics!! Its like The Treasure of Nadia.
    But the Size and the time of every new update sucks..Its every time only 5 mins to play

10. Virtual Virus says:

Hello, can i play it on Android? If yes then can anyone please tell me the process of installing it? Thanks in advance.

• miladmin says:

Hello, Android links are added now. Also here are all information for Android which I have:

Android Installation: If you download the .apk, please make sure that the filename hasn’t changed after the download, some phones change the extension to .zip for security. If that’s the case change it back to .apk and install. If this doesn’t work, try using a different file manager to open the file.
      Also there is one application which is useful for Android games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cyou.joiplay.joiplay&hl=en_US&gl=US

For the Android version please remember to grant storage permissions to the app.
      The menu organization changes from phone to phone but try to follow these steps:
      Settings > App > Permission > Archive: find the app and activate the switch.

11. Where says:

Where а link for android?

12. Pankaj says:

For Android

13. Sai says:

Hi admin

I can’t play new update
    Bug issue

14. Bigbuster says:

Kurze Frage: unter Android,wo finde ich den Spielordner?? Where are the Gamedatas?
    Under Android?
    Please Tell me the Name of the Files/ Ordner!!

15. PLEASE UPLOAD THE LATEST VERSION FAST WHICH RELEASED YESTERDAY. v.43092

16. Tiep says:

Hello! Ineed help for Find three places in the mansion to lay the wireless transmitters. Pls

17. Ra says:

In last .45 version Android detected TROJAN.

18. Omes says:

No compress game pls add

19. Jeez says:

Where’s the Android download link?

20. Anonimo says:

Hola alguien me ayuda y me dice cual es la clave para abrir la caja fuerte en el cuarto del cura. No logro descifrar el papel donde debe salir la clave.

21. Pashalis says:

When i am trying to install the game ,my antivirus find a Trojan virus