Happy Summer – New Version 0.4.8 [Caizer Games]

This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie is a 19yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city ;)
The high quality of the graphics, gameplay and story will not leave you indifferent.​

Date: 30.11.2022
Version: 0.4.8

v0.4.8
Added 2 events for Lucy.
Added ~3 animations (mb more - in development).
Added 2 events for May.

Download for Windows Download from Mega Download from Racaty Download from Anonfile Download from Aupfile Download from Uploadhaven
Compressed Download

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , File size: 1230 mb Creators: https://www.patreon.com/CaizerGames

13 responses to “Happy Summer – New Version 0.4.8 [Caizer Games]”

1. ole says:

grinding for almost 3 years now this “game” don’t waste your time

• TheOneGuy says:

“Grinded this game for 3 years! Dont waste your time!” Clearly it is good enough to put 3 years of gameplay into! I don’t have 3 years of gameplay on AAA major release games!! And if you total up every drop of gameplay on every adult game I have ever played added to the sum total of every adult game anyone i know has ever played it probably wouldnt add up to 3 years of gameplay! I don’t know if i have a sum total of 3 years of REAL sex and I am 39!

2. Jj says:

The game does not work when I go to the beach

3. Keynnan says:

It’s amazing, so long waiting for a punch in the face update?

4. Sam says:

What content did this update brings? Atleast give details

5. Jerry Cotten says:

playing 3-4 days to only get an upskirt
    you cannot save the spicy pictures in/from the game
    except with screenshot, but when you realize that, its to late
    so replay evrything ???

6. Jerry Cotten says:

How long is MC supposed to stay sick ??

7. TheOneGuy says:

8. Keynnan says:

This seems like a joke, first, after waiting months there is an update of a punch in the face, now just a move, it is not for sex scenes or to see more tits, it is the story, not advanced at all and it is done very tedious, I used to love this game, now I feel sorry every time I see an update because it’s such a disappointment.

9. Keynnan says:

Is it really worth it for you to do this garbage of updates? Do you think this will benefit you or your game? I try to answer me so I can understand why you have proposed to destroy a great project like the one you have.

10. Esteban says:

the update cannot be installed due to a package conflict.

11. joseph katzin says:

I don’t understand when playing its like you play the same game over and over again with realy no hints at all.