Pineapple Express – Part 1 – New Version 0.9 [Dimajio333]

When a friend finds themselves in a difficult situation and asks for help, MC without hesitation lends him his support. But what if this help could impact his relationship with beloved? He has only one small opportunity to control the situation and avoid awkwardness, by using the codeword “Pineapple Express.”

Date: 18.02.2024
Version: 0.9

Download for Windows Download from Qiwi Download from Mega Download from Workupload Download from Racaty Download from Aupfile
Download for MAC Download from Mega Download from Workupload Download from Racaty Download from Aupfile
Download for Android Download from Qiwi Download from TeraBox Download from Mixdrop Download from Apkadmin Download from Aupfile

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , File size: 550 mb Creators: https://www.patreon.com/sadpepper?fan_landing=true

14 responses to “Pineapple Express – Part 1 – New Version 0.9 [Dimajio333]”

1. Cas says:

Garbage game.

2. VENDETTA says:

BUEN JUEGO PERO CUANDO SE EMPIEZA A PONER INTERESANTE TERMINA…..NESECITA UNA BUENA ACTUALISACION POR QUE AHORA MISMO ES MUY MUY CORTO.

3. Cas says:

Is this trash still going, this is not NTR but disgusting garbage.

4. vendetta says:

Esta bien pero la actualisacion solo trae cambios minimos

5. vendetta says:

Sinceramente sigo sin ver grandes cambios en el juego,que hay nuevo en esta actualisacion ??

6. T says:

Update please

7. peter says:

i gave this game a go but a short way into it I just wanted to slap the whore of a girlfriend and beat thre shit outta the MC.. seriously I know its just a game but its just plain ridiculous garbage. MC deserves everything he gets and his so called G/F? well words just fail me.unless u like this shite dont touch it guys.

8. peter says:

wow, trying to get something out of this game but it isnt good, MC is a dead set drop kick, he deserves to get cucked. Anyone with half a spine wouldve punched the black dude out by now. Sure he may get he ass handed to him but getting a few in would be worth it as for his so called GF..shes an airhead of mega proportions.

9. Nel says:

No veo manera de conseguir los 14 puntos para la cinemática que lo exige

10. Brent says:

i was a subscriber dav lied me me about content she cheats no matter hoe you answer no corrutuon points she still cheats

• Brent says:

not dav lol dev lied ntr sharing cheating 3 paths

• Brent says:

I was so mad when dev told me that there was a path were she didnt cheat then she cheats anywat lol they said there was a vanilli path lol romance but no there isn’t and I said hoe instead of how guess my thoughts breed through there lol