My Hotwife – New Version 1.5 [My Hotwife]

Info: You and your wife are in dire financial straits and are visited by an old school friend. You come up with a brilliant idea on how you can make money by filming home videos. How far will you go, will you become a cuckold, will you turn your wife into a hotwife? Who knows​.

Date: 18.04.2024
Version: 1.5

v1.4
– Added day 11 – A rock star invites you to visit. Why does he need this?
– Added day 12 – Another visit for a massage but now you have a new brilliant idea!
– Added day 13 – Making a video with a couple actors is cool, but what about a threesome?
– Added Gallery – Yeah, after loading save file, you can choose THE GALLERY and replay all old scenes
– Changed home screen. Now You have option, “Go to sleep” and start new day (new quest) or use the Gallery
– Added option in the final quest, where you can choose the level of insults from your wife and already in the next update, new options will appear in your dialogues with your wife. Some people like it when their wife starts to mock him, but others not so much. Now you have a choice!

Download for Windows Download from Qiwi Download from Mega Download from Workupload Download from Racaty Download from Aupfile

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , File size: 454 mb Creators: https://www.patreon.com/myhotwife2023

17 responses to “My Hotwife – New Version 1.5 [My Hotwife]”

1. Cas says:

You start to wonder where the N in NTR really stands for.

2. Harbor Joe says:

I miss both their mouths

• Cas says:

I’m not surprised by your stupid comments, nigger games are played by the lowest forms of humans, also known as cucks. Next time you’re on the toilet, flush your turd, don’t suck on it.

• Gamb says:

I play any fucking game because I don’t see myself being a vanilla harem or whatever, if you have a wife, you’ll fuck whoever you have, I just don’t understand it, fagots are always complaining about cheating games with so many free games to be played by fagots who like to fuck mother and sister, don’t come and cry here, gentlemen, you rape your own mother and no one condemns you or calls you losers and you really are because you want to eat your own family and it’s heavy and rock bottom but understand that there are players who play with the name true, they don’t want to be the MC and it doesn’t matter if your wife fucked someone else and you’re angry because of that, you’re just a useless person who gets angry if you see a NTR game that someone else who knows how to program made and someone translated and ported it for you play for free so go fuck yourself, search the site for such harem alpha incest futanarie go have fun with whatever fucking you like and let everyone play whatever they want!

3. Niggamomsucksmshdick says:

Bunch of niggas

4. Mattor97 says:

Absolutely disgusting afrocentric racism. No wonder our society is collapsing, when those animals are glorified.

5. vendetta says:

Buen juego, me gusta , esperando que actualisen pronto.

6. VENDETTA says:

HOLA ALGUIEN SABE CUANDO SALDRA A LA VENTA LA VERSION COMPLETA PARA LA PLATAFORMA STEAM , GRACIAS

7. Orion says:

uma safada caindo no pau do negão